Our Vision Statement
- We steadfastly believe that education is not mere preparation for life but is LIFE ITSELF.
- We hold that every child is endowed with certain unique gifts by the Creator.
- We are convinced of the total personality development of the child- Physical, Mental, Aesthetic, Social and spiritual dimensions.
- We reaffirm that learning is the chief priority of the school.
- We believe that a student's self- esteem is enhanced by positive relationship and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- We hold that there is a vital relationship among the school, community and parents.
- We hold that a highly self motivated, self disciplined and creative staff is indispensable in achieving our mission and goals.